Say hello to baby soft and renewed skin with Vagheggi Prima PHA Peel Facial Treatment. This treatment focuses on metabolic processes slowdown that happens starting from 30 years of age and production of new cells decreases. At the same time, it also takes care of new cells wellness. A special sinergy of acid molecules exfoliates, but at the same time hydrates, protects from free radicals attack and renovates the skin maintaining the perfect condition to guarantee cells life. Suitable for all skin types, this treatment boasts numerous results, such as:
- Minimizes wrinkles
- Increases brightness
- Evens out skin tone
- Increases hydration
- Smoothens the skin
- Gradually eliminates pigmented cells
The PHA generation of peel comes from:
- Gluconolacton – Polyhydroxyacid PAHA, made by fermentation from renewable sources of carbohydrates and naturally present in honey and royal jelly. It stimulates cell turn-over and regeneration, improves skin protection from irritants, and do not increase sensitivity to sun rays.
- Lactobionic Acid – Organic and natural skin component, complex poly- hydroxy acid PHA coming from milk. It increases high tolerability even for sensitive skin, strong antioxidant power, creates a gel like layer which is super hydrating. It also stimulates cell turn-over and regeneration.
- Glycolic Acid – Alpha hydroxy acid AHA molecule coming from sugar cane exfoliates and smoothens the skin, stimulates cells replacement, activates physiologic mechanisms through which increases the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Serin – Amino acid able to favourably modulate skin tolerability.
A 90-minutes professional regenerating facial treatment which is further enhanced by the application of its exfoliating gel and a neutralizing mask for a full peel effect. It works as a perfect add-on option when used with other Vagheggi treatments such as Balance, Rehydra, Delay Infinity and many others. Recommended frequency for this treatment is once every 2 weeks (to contain any serious condition) or once every 3-4 weeks as monthly maintenance.[table id=35 /]