Bejeweled Holistic Treatment
Bejeweled Holistic Treatment – a foot callus treatment that aims to treat calluses – an area of hard, thickened skin that can occur across the ball of the foot, on the heel, or on the outer side of the big toe. Calluses form from repeated friction and pressure, as the shoe (or ground) rubs against a bony prominence (bone spur) on the toe or foot. The skin thickens in response to this pressure. Small amounts of friction or pressure over long periods of time cause a corn or callus. After the treatment, feet will feel more relaxed, lighter, and thickened skin are definitely buffed away, leaving only smooth and velvety feet.
- A foot soak using bath salts with 100% therapeutic essential oil. Choose from Lemongrass or Tea Tree.
- Spray on LCN Soak Spray to soften rough skin and/or calluses. Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Foot file to buff away dead skin using LCN foot file. Thorough wash with water.
- Massage legs with lotion.
- Apply LCN Mykosept Foot Foam on affected areas to hydrate and moisturize